Sunday, July 05, 2009

Celebrating in Song

This is the song our ladies group sang this morning. It was awesome. Now, we only had six ladies in our group today but they can surely sing! DD4 played the part of David Phelps in the second verse and then switched to Sandy Patty mode for the final chorus (translated: she hit all those through the roof notes, including a few that aren't in the video!) The final harmonies were absolutely beautiful! Enjoy this Gaither Homecoming version. It's almost as good as ours! ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6L0do1lkVE

2 comments:

Rehoboth said...

I think I remember that song. My son told you the ladies sang it yesterday.

Christine said...

I love gvb. I especially love "why me lord" sung by guy penrod. It is really beautiful and I don't think I have heard it sung better. Music is a balm to the spirit.
Chris